Use Your Computer Along With This Digital USB Microscope To Zoom In Up To 1000x - #1 BEST Selling USB Microscope 2018
WANT TO TURN YOUR COMPUTER INTO A POWERFUL MICROSCOPE?
Need A Microscope For Random Tasks But Don't Want To Spend A Fortune?
Discover how effective and powerful this professional USB microscope can be when hooked up in conjunction with any computer.
Now you don't need access to overpriced microscopes just to look at something in 1000x magnification. The 2 megapixel 8 LED design allows you to easily examine a variety of different subjects in various different settings.
You'll be able to take pictures, record video, and do micro-measure work without breaking a sweat using the special AP software that's included and is compatible with every operating system out there.
It's a perfect solution for all kinds of different fields of work and purposes: jewelry & stamp inspection, print and textile inspection, biological inspection, educational purposes, skin & hair inspection, biological inspect and so much more.
With the sturdy stand, and the small but perfect size, you can take it on the go or set it up anywhere, meaning you'll be able to inspect things in greater detail no matter where you are.
At this very minute, we're offering a MASSIVE 46% discount! But this sale ends very soon and these digital microscopes are nearly out of stock so hurry to get yours now. Ships out within 48 business hours!
Why break the bank or search for cheap microscopes when you can get the perfect solution here?
GET YOURS BY CLICKING ADD TO CART ABOVE
Due to high demand during this sale, your product may take up to 2-4 weeks to arrive
This sale could end at seriously any second, so make sure to order your digital USB microscope now before it's you miss out!
- Designed for computer interface
- Easy to use special AP software included
- 8 built-in LEDs provide plenty of lighting
- Comes completely assembled so no hassles
- 40x to 1000x magnification for major flexibility
- Includes a stand to support the unit
- Record pictures and videos with the click of a button
- Image Sensor: 0.3M HD CMOS Sensor (Digital 2M)
- Controller: High Speed DSP
- Lens: Micro-Scope Lens
- Focus Range: Manual Focus from 0~200mm
- Snap Shot: Software and Hardware
- Video Capture Resolution: 640x480
- Still Image Capture Resolution: 1600x1200(2M Pixel),1280x960(1.3M Pixel),800x600, 640x480
- Frame Rate: Max. 30f/s Under 600 Lux Brightness
- Flicker Control: 50Hz / 60Hz Option
- Video Format: AVI
- Snap Shot Format: JEPG
- Light Source: 8 White Light LED (with adjust controller on USB cable)
- Magnification Ratio: 1000X (Manual)
- Power Supply: USB Port (5V DC)
- Software : Driver and Measurement
- System Requirement: Pentium Computer with 700MHz & Above, 20M HD Space CD ROM Driver, 128MB RAM, Direct X VGA Card
- PC Interface: USB2.0 & USB1.1
- Operating System: WIN XP/VISTA/WIN 7/8 32 Bites & 64 Bites